Buying your First Home
Search for your First Home
Sue Ellett is a highly accomplished and experienced real estate professional with a career spanning over two decades. As a dedicated Broker-Associate, Sue has been licensed in real estate since 2002, providing her clients with extensive knowledge and expertise in the industry.
Texas Monthly 5-Star Real Estate Professional 2012-2023
· Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist – Million $ Guild (CLHMS)
· Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
· Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
· Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
· Resort & Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
· Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
· Multi-Million Dollar Producer since 2004
Check out some of my reviews!
Sue is a phenomenal agent and was great throughout the entire sales process. Always responded and answered the phone anytime I called. She's very knowledgable. The property I sold was in a different city than where I live and she took care of everything. If you want a professional agent who works for you and gets the job done, use Sue.
-Denise R. Lakeway, Texas , Client
Sue made the whole process simple and easy. She knew exactly what i was looking for and found my my dream home within a week. This was my first home and I was clueless in the beginning. She took the time to answer all of my questions and walk me through everything.
-Justin G Hutto, Texas, Client